Old One to one coaching
Get Unstuck and Create a Life You Love
6-month private coaching package
Let me guess, you’re feeling stuck both personally and professionally, you’re not achieving all you could be, and you’re holding yourself back from having a life and business that you would really love, one that’s on your terms?
I get you.
You might not admit it often, or out loud, but you’re an ambitious and intelligent woman who’s already achieved some pretty respectable things in life. You’ve travelled or moved country, you’ve done well in your career, and you’ve overcome some difficult life experiences in the past.
But you know there’s so much more you can achieve, and you just ain’t making it happen.
- No matter how much people tell you otherwise you struggle with low confidence
- On the outside your life looks great but on the inside you feel lost
- You’ve got interests and desires which you’d love to pursue but you don’t know where to start
- You have big desires and dreams, which are outweighed by your fears of failure, rejection, and the judgement of others
- And on the one hand you know you have potential, but on the other you just don’t think you’re good enough
You just can’t seem to get yourself out of this funk and move forward with your life. You want to feel confident, take action, and start creating a life you love.
Deep down, you know what you really would love.
Deep down, you know that what you would love is possible.
Deep down, you know that what you would love is possible for you.
You just don’t know how to make it happen or if you ever can. It seems there’s so much work to do on yourself that your dreams are a million miles away. I get it. I used to be the girl that said ‘I could never do that…’, ‘I could never have my own business’, until I realised that the only thing stopping me was: myself.
I was just a working class girl from a working class town with very little to say for herself. Who was I to think I could have my own, location-independent business that pays really good money WHILST making a meaningful difference to people?
Join me on a 6-month experience and you will:
- Start creating a life you love thanks to new found confidence
- Move forward with purpose because you will connect with what is important to you
- Make progress with whatever is meaningful to you by removing the excuses that currently stop you
- Enable your dreams and desires to be realised as you banish your fears and reframe past negative experiences
- Achieve things that you didn’t think were possible as you start to learn that you are more than good enough
Get Unstuck and Create a Life You Love
A 6-month private coaching package that will help you to get out of that rut you’re stuck in and start living a life that YOU design
Say goodbye to low confidence, anxiety, and procrastination, and say hello to a life on YOUR terms!
Through a series of one-to-one coaching sessions you will get the opportunity to unpack everything that is going on in your mind and get it all out on the table so that together, we can have a good butcher’s at it and work out exactly WHY you are stuck. I will help you to replace faulty beliefs and ways of thinking that will have you literally transform your inner world. (Hint: by transforming your inner world, your outer world will start to transform as if by magic!)
- A 90-minute coaching session every 2 weeks for 6 months (12 in total) – that’s 18 hours dedicated to just YOU (when else in life do you get the chance to talk about just yourself, with a professional who champion’s your goals, without bias or judgement?)
- A 20-minute check-up call after session 4 and 8 – we use this time to reflect on your original objectives and check you are getting what you set out to achieve. This is also a great time to add any new objectives that open up that weren’t previously conceivable
- A follow-up coaching session 3 months after the last one to ensure you’re still on track
- Surveys, before, during and at the end of coaching to identify your objectives, progress, and results and to help you prepare for sessions
- Email support from me in between sessions if required
- Not in London? No problem – all sessions are online video calls so I can work with you no matter where you live (I’ve had clients across the UK, in Lithuania, and Brunei)
- Optional audio recording of sessions – that way you can listen back to our sessions to deepen your insights
This sounds amazing! How much does it cost?
What happens when I apply? I will contact you to arrange a time for us to speak on the phone about why you want to work with me and check that you are a good fit.
The next step will be a trial coaching session (free of charge) so that you can be sure that this is the right thing for you.
Do I need a coach?
There’s nothing in life that you actually need, only things that you really want. Anyone who is at the top of their game gets there through coaching and mentorship from others’. That includes myself. I’ve invested over £20,000 into coaching and personal development, not because I needed to, but because I wanted to in order to create a life I love. Without coaching, I wouldn’t have been able to get over the things that were holding me back. The question is, do you want to get over the things holding you back too?
Is this for me?
This is for you if you are ambitious but dissatisfied, intelligent but stuck, and deep down you know that change on the inside is essential. My ideal clients are motivated by purpose and meaning. They want to ‘escape the system’ but don’t know how. They struggle with low confidence, low self esteem, fear, anxiety, and are held back by pressures and expectations.
Can you coach men, too?
Yes I work with men as well as women, provided that you're looking for the same type of support as outlined above.
What’s your approach or style of coaching?
My coaching draws from a huge range of philosophies, including but not limited to ontology, CBT, NLP, stoicism, Three Principles, psychology, AND personal, lived experience of transformation. I don’t have a set agenda, I use my intuition to guide you based on what you present to me.
Quite often, I can articulate what my clients are thinking and feeling better than they can themselves, and they love me for that. I will offer insights, reflections, frameworks, suggestions, recommendations, challenges and experiments according to what I think will serve you most.
How is this different to the coaching / therapy I’ve done before?
If you want to create different results in life, you have to take different actions. If you want to take different actions, you have to feel differently. If you want to feel differently, you have to think differently. To think differently, you have to understand what you think and believe both consciously and subconsciously. This is what your sessions will be dedicated to. As you start to become more aware of your inner thoughts and beliefs, and start to challenge and change them, the results will take care of themselves.
What is your cancellation policy?
Once the coaching has started, I do not, under any circumstances, offer refunds, even if you choose to terminate the coaching for any reason. The reason for this is simple: it greatly enhances your commitment to the coaching and commitment to your results. However, there is the option to put the sessions on pause, or alter the frequency of the sessions if you feel this would suit you better.
Are there any guarantees?
Unfortunately there are no guarantees in life, because as the old saying goes, you can take a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. The results of the coaching will ultimately fall on you to be honest, vulnerable, coachable, willing and committed. If you show up in this way, you will see the results. To see more of some of the results some of my other clients have created, please visit the testimonials page.
Do you do face to face sessions?
Rarely, but potentially. I do most of my sessions via video call so that I can work with you no matter where you are based. I have previously offered some clients to have SOME of their sessions face to face provided they are able to come to my home in east London (zone 2), UK. This is something we can discuss should your application be successful.