I'm not the right coach for you if...
- You want to be super happy all day everyday, where nothing in life ever goes wrong and all you need in order to make that happen is a certain amount of money, the right partner who does things just as you want them to, and your boss to quit so you can finally take over, and THEN everything will be perfect
- You want coaching to help you to figure out how to change other people, because they’re the ones that are the problem, not you
- You want a coach who is a closed book, who has had a really easy life and has got their shit together for everything at all times (I don’t. I’m human. But I’ve got a bloody good ability to deal with it and turn things around pretty quickly)
- You're content with mediocre. You're content with average. You're content with things staying just as they are.
- You think it’s going to be cheap. I’m not. If you don’t think your life, your future, your dreams, and your personal fulfilment are worth a few thousand pounds, then I am not the one to help you. My coaching is an investment that will be worth more than the 0.5% interest that money is earning by being sat in your ISA. And you need to see it that way.
I AM the right coach for you if...
- You want to answer questions like who do I want to be? What should I do with my life? How do I make the right choices? How do I move forward? How do I stop myself from holding myself back? How can I achieve my dreams?
- You’re willing to explore your emotions, experiences, and face your vulnerabilities, in confidence, with someone who understands
- You’re open to the idea that you and your own mindset is what’s standing in the way, and you’d like to know how to change it
- You’d like to become more resourceful in dealing with hard times
- You’re open-minded and willing to be challenged in a way that serves you
- You want a coach who walks her talk, who constantly challenges herself to grow, to learn, and above all, goes deep into her own experiences of being human and knowing how to handle it. I've invested more than £15,000 in my own personal development and learning, which you'll tap in to by investing in me. (This makes my fee look small in comparison!)
- You’re tired of the same old results and being stuck
- You’re ready for change and to take things to the next level
But do I really NEED a coach?
No, you don’t need a coach. You don’t need to eat either. But if you want to stay alive, it’ll be pretty damn helpful. Just like if you want to get past your barriers and live a great life you love, coaching is pretty damn helpful for that too – after all, wouldn’t you already have that great life if it was all so easy? Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Isn’t it time you tried something new? And let's face it, you don't need more information or knowledge or online courses. You need something deeper than that. Something more personal. Something that will unlock the greatness within you.
And if you’re still not sure, relax. The first step is simply for us to have a chat as I need to check that you’re right for me too. If there's a good fit, we'll have a 2 hour trial coaching session before choosing whether to commit.