I'm not the right life coach for you if...
- You want to be super happy all day everyday, where nothing in life ever goes wrong and all you need in order to make that happen is a certain amount of money, the right partner who does things just as you want them to, and your boss to quit, and THEN everything will be perfect
- You want coaching to help you to figure out how to change other people, because they’re the ones that are the problem, not you
- You want a life coach who is a closed book, who has had a really easy life and has got their shit together for everything at all times (I don’t. I’m human. But I’ve got a bloody good ability to deal with it and turn things around pretty quickly)
- You're content with mediocre. You're content with average. You're content with things staying just as they are.
- You want to get 'free' or 'cheap' coaching. Coaching is an investment into your life, your future, your dreams, and your personal fulfilment. Most of all, it's an investment into yourself. And it will be worth A LOT more than the 0.5% interest that money is earning by being sat in your ISA. Or splashed on an 'escape' holiday only to find the problems still there when you return.
I AM the right life coach for you if...
- You want to answer questions like who do I want to be? What should I do with my life? How do I make the right choices? How do I move forward? How do I stop myself from holding myself back? How can I achieve my dreams?
- You’re willing to explore your emotions, experiences, and face your vulnerabilities, in confidence, with someone who understands
- You’re open to the idea that you and your own mindset is what’s standing in the way, and you’d like to know how to change it
- You’d like to become more resourceful in dealing with hard times
- You’re open-minded and willing to be challenged in a way that serves you
- You want a life coach who walks her talk, who constantly challenges herself to grow, to learn, and above all, goes deep into her own experiences of being human and knowing how to handle it. I've invested more than £15,000 in my own personal development and learning, which you'll tap in to by investing in me
- You’re tired of the same old results and being stuck
- You’re ready for change and to take things to the next level
But do I really NEED a life coach?
No, you don’t need a life coach. You don’t need to eat either. But if you want to stay alive, it’ll be pretty damn helpful. Just like if you want to get past your barriers and live a great life you love, coaching is pretty damn helpful for that too – after all, wouldn’t you already have that great life if it was all so easy? Albert Einstein said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. Isn’t it time you tried something new? And let's face it, you don't need more information or knowledge or online courses. You need something deeper than that. Something more personal. Something that will unlock the greatness within you.
And if you’re still not sure, relax. The first step is simply for us to have a conversation.